Pages

Jun 20, 2012

Grimoire manuscripts

Well... time to put my talents to good use.

As I m raising money for my lionskin belt and ring, I ll be auctioning some stuff on e-bay.

Not just books, but unique manuscripts made by me, both bound and copied.

First on the list, for the collectors of the genre, would be Grimoirium Imperium.

It s not about the content, which is readily available to anybody, but about the fact that they will be created, crafted and written by a practicing mage.

Tell me if this sounds good.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting!
    Could you let us know a little more about prices?

    - Brazilianguy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ll auction it up on e-bay.

    As it is a one time offer, a handwritten grimoire with white ink on black paper, bound by myself in full goatskin and gold tooled by me, i ll start the bidding at 70 $ and let the auction open for a month, and see who can bid more.

    I really need the funds.

    ReplyDelete