Pages

Feb 13, 2014

Four Rulers


Diagram of the Kingdom of spirits rulership, presided over by the Four Powerful Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel. 

The seals of the Four Emperors are taken from the Clavis Inferni. I have four other previously unpublished seals of them, but I will not post them here or now.

This is from a forthcoming book of mine, just a little taste. Please do not copy, repost, share, tweet, tween, twerk or blog without my permission or without linking it to this blog. Please don t make T-shirts, mugs or epoxy keychains out of it.



Lova ya!

4 comments:

  1. As always, beautiful work my friend. A true talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please do not copy, repost, share, tweet, tween, twerk or blog without my permission" ... hahahahahahaha, dude, you are amazingly awesome.. hahahahaahah.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete